- Caterpillar – Featured female in video directed and produced by Thomas Wall and me. It was screened in Women in the Director’s Chair 1989 film and video festival.
- The Womb – Created this performance art piece and performed it at Northwestern University’s Wallace Theater.
- One Woman Show, Rock-A-Bye by Samual Beckett – performed in London and at Northwestern University.
- Performance art piece adapted from James Joyce’s book Ulysses and performed at Northwestern University’s Jones Theater.
- Played the part of Queen Isabella I at different high profile sites throughout the city of Chicago to promote the Quincentennial coin issue for the government of Spain.
- Played the part of Anne in The Diary of Anne Frank, the girl in The Loveliest Afternoon of the Year by John Guare, Hodel in Fiddler on the Roof, the prostitute in Godspell, Dolly in Annie Get Your Gun, Annie Sullivan in The Miracle Worker, and Maria in Yerma. Ensemble member in a women’s theatre group called Astarte Mettle. Performed in two shows: Diving into the Wreck and Women’s Voices.
- Was invited by the Internal Committee of the Florence Biennale to exhibit at the Biennale in Florence, Italy, December 1-9th, 2007.
- “The Me in Team”, International Group Exhibition, Heuser Art Center Gallery, Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, 2003.
- “Images from the Soul,” Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 2003.
- “Symbols, Myths, and Metaphors” Exhibition at A+D 11th Street Gallery of Columbia College, Chicago, Illinois, 2003.
- Solo exhibition at Contemporary Art Workshop, Chicago, Illinois, 2002.
- “Remembrance” Exhibition at the Oak Park Art League, Oak Park, Illinois, 2002.
- “Censorship” exhibition, WomanMade Gallery, Chicago, Illinois, 2002.
- “Mind Abstractions,” a Latin American Art Exhibition at Bank One’s Pilsen branch-showed with Mario Castillo, Javier Chavira, Maria Enriquez de Allen, Jorge Felix, Afredo Martinez, Eladio Gonzalez, Alberto Gonzalez, Raul Ortiz and Paul Sierra, Chicago, Illinois, 2002.
- Latin American Art Exhibition “Symbols and Metaphors,” University of Illinois, Champaign Urbana, La Casa Cultural Latina, 2001.
- Cuban Art Exhibition “Images and Reflections,” at Illinois State Fair, Springfield Illinois, 2000 – showed with Humberto Calzada, Eladio Gonzalez, Rafael Soriano, Ricardo Diaz, Paul Sierra and Baruj Salinas.
- “Flat Iron Artists,” ATC Gallery, Chicago, Illinois 2000.
- “Defining Our Roles: A Celebration of Artwork by Women, the Northern Indiana Arts Association Gallery, Munster, Indiana, 1999 – showed with Hollis Sigler, Gladys Nilsson, Margaret Wharton and others.
- Frick Center Gallery, “Mirrors,” Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, Illinois, 1999.
- “Facing/Figuring Realities,” Northwestern University Settlement Gallery, Chicago, 1998.
- “Mirrors,” Miami Dade Community College North Campus Art Gallery, Miami, 1997.
- “Mirrors,” Flat Iron Gallery, Chicago, Illinois, 1997.
- “International Women’s Day Art Exhibition,” Roberto Lopez Gallery, Chicago, 1997.
- “Visual Fusion,” The Field Museum, Chicago, 1996.
- “Hot,” R.H. Love Contemporary Art Gallery, Chicago-October, 1996.
- Northeastern University Group Show, Chicago, Illinois – October, 1995.
- “Mujeres de Pelo en Pecho” – A group show of Midwest Latina artists, Northwestern University Settlement Gallery, Chicago, Illinois – Oct., 1995.
- “Dissolving the Figure” – Boeger Fine Arts Gallery, Triton College, September, 1995.
- “Latino Artists in Chicago and the Calumet Region” – William J. Bachman Gallery Northern Indiana Arts Association, Munster, Indiana- September, 1995.
- “Latino Artists in Chicago and the Calumet Region” – Phantom Gallery at National City Bank, East Chicago, Indiana – September to October, 1995.
- Roberto Lopez Gallery – Group Show, Chicago, Illinois – August, -1995.
- “Archeology of the Mind” – Columbia College Art Gallery- December, 1994.
- Community Arts Gallery, College of Lake County,- August, 1994. • Around the Coyote – 1991 through 2001 Chicago, Illinois.
- “Triad of Harmonic Complexity” – Boeger Fine Arts Gallery, Triton College, River Grove, Illinois, 1993.
- Columbia College Hokin Gallery – Group Show, Chicago, Illinois 1992.
- Painting “Cement Block” featured in book titled Art Capsules: The Contemporary Art Scene in Central Florida and Beyond by Egberto Almenas, 2014.
- Painting “Is it inevitable?” was featured in the January 24, 2003, issue of the Chicago Reader Gallery section.
- “Mirrors” was highlighted in the Gallery section of the Chicago Reader on September 27, 2002.
- “Mirrors” was featured in the October 2002, Midwest issue of the Art Now Gallery Guide to announce my solo art exhibition at the Contemporary Art Workshop in Chicago, Illinois.
- “Exhibicion de Arte Latinoamericano Mind Abstractions,” by Orlando Cruz, El Otro newspaper, October, 2002. My painting “Yesterday and Tomorrow are Here Today,” was featured within the article.
- “A Censored Butterfly,” by Kari Lydersen, Chicago Artists’ News, November, 2000.
- “Cronica Around Coyote,” La Raza Newspaper, September, 2000.
- “Excerpts from Speech at Exhibition: Images and Reflections,” by Raquel Yossiffon, Arena Cultural/La Raza Newspaper, September, 2000.
- “Se Alega Que Hubo Censura Hacia Artista Latina,” by Sonia Vazquez, La Raza Newspaper, August 27, 2000.
- “Artist Whose Painting was Pulled from the State Fair Sees Censorship,” by Ray Long, Chicago Tribune, August 20, 2000.
- “Donde Aulla el Coyote,” by M. Victoria Bianco, Arena Cultural/La Raza Newspaper, August, 2000.
- The Reader newspaper, June 23, 2000.
- The Times Indiana Newspaper, January 10, 1999, review by Sharon Porta.
- “Archeology of the Mind,” by Ilana Vardy, Art Nexus, July – September, 1995 edition.
- “Arqueologia de la Mente” by Leticia Espinosa, La Raza Newspaper, December, 1994.
- The Chicago Tribune featured painting titled “When Time Stands Still,” in the Tempo Lake section, September, 1994.
- “Magic Realism Bewitches Lake County Art,” by Michael Bonesteel in Pioneer Press’ Diversions, September, 1994.
- “Fine Arts Gallery Features Local Latin American Artists,” by Jason Girard, Pioneer Press, September, 1993.
- The Columbia College Chronicle, October, 1992.
- The Political and Cultural Monthly, October, 1992.
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, BS in Performance Studies.
- University of London’s Westfield College – Central School of Drama, Study Abroad Program in Theatre and European literature, London, England.
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, Juris Doctor.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Master of Business Administration.
- City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs Visual Arts CAAP Grant, 1991-1994.
- Sullivan Fellow with the International Human Rights Law Institute, 2000.
- Mayor’s Leadership 2000 Scholarship recipient.
- Admitted as DePaul University College of Law Dean’s Scholar.
- Recipient of the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Business Dean’s Scholarship.
- Research Assistantship with the University of Illinois Center for Research on Women and Gender.
- North Carolina National Bank Scholarship Winner.
- National Society of Hispanic MBA’s Chicago Chapter Gold Award.
- American Business Women’s Association Scholarship Winner.
- American Legion Leadership Award Winner.
- National Trust for Historic Preservation Scholarship Winner.
- Past board member of Women in Film.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND TRAINING
Fluent in Spanish
- Jo Edna Boldin: Audition Intensive, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Angelique MidThunder: Acting and Auditioning Intensive, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Lora Cunningham: Albuquerque Actor’s Studio Film Acting/Auditioning Course
- Kathryn Brink: On-Camera Audition Workshop, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Marie McMaster: On-Camera Audition 101, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Bud Beyer: Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- James Redmond: University of London Westfield College – Central School of Drama, London, England
- Frank Galati and Paul Edwards: Northwestern University
- Singing: Jinger Malone and Cynthia Gross
- Spoken: (Lessac Technique) Nan Withers-Wilson and Doug Lieberman, Northwestern University